In this video, students learn:
– what is quoted speech and reported speech
– the differences between indirect speech and direct speech
– the correct use of punctuation marks in quoted speech and reported speech
1. Go to this website: http://wp.me/p30xwu-E
2. Complete the activity.
3. Comment below or on my blog with your progress. I want to know how you did.
4. Write your questions below. I would love to help.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” this video and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel.
You were just introduced to quoted speech and reported speech, and now you’d like to practice your skills with these new grammar concepts. No fret, my pet! I have listed several practice activities below that will help you master the basics of quoted and reported speech. I recommend completing at least two of these activities. Also, don’t forget to go comment below with your progress and any questions you have.
PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR QUOTED/REPORTED SPEECH
Quoted Speech vs. Reported Speech Exercise 1: Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button for this proofreading exercise by ESL in Style.
Video Practice with Hilary Swank in Freedom Writers.
More Video Practices